Inspired by the art of blown glass in France during the 18th century, the Lines Decanter from Atelier du Vin is designed to gently oxygenate your wine and show it off in its best light. Particularly recommended for young red and white wines. Each Lines Decanter is unique and mouth blown and hand-made in Europe. Fabric stopper to protect wine is included.
- Material: Lead-free glass.
- Hand wash. Compatible with the Big Decanter Brush
- Size: H10" x Dia7" with Magnum capacity (1.5L).
- A spiral fabric cone to cover the neck of the carafe, the Corolle Stopper protects the wine from dust while letting it “breathe”.
- Manufactured in cotton and polyester, coated with polyurethane.