We’re so happy that it’s officially summer! This is the season we look forward to updating our décor with fun prints and bright colors and we’re sure you are too! Below we’ve rounded up five our favorite home decor items that are perfect for decorating your home during the summer season.
Revamp Your Space with These Summer Home Décor Items
1. Bungalow Table Runner In Orchid and Turquoise - This table runner screams summer! Use this beautiful piece to add a pop of print and color to your dining table. You don’t necessarily have to use this table runner all season long (although we don’t see why not), pull it out when you’re having guests over and want to make sure the mood complements the season.
2. Chamois Green Floral Table Cloth - If you’re looking for a tablecloth that works for just about any season, opt for this floral number. It will take you from summer to the fall season.
3. Pernille Folcarelli Ginkgo Gold Print - A pop of gold is a subtle way to brighten up the look of your home. Pernille Folcarelli prints are the perfect way to add art and nature into your home during any season.
4. Bungalow Morris Army Pink Cushion Cover - If you’re anything like us, pink is a must-have during the summer. You can arrange this cushion cover with other pillows within the same color family, or mix and match with others. Summer is all about having fun and breaking the rules — as long as it looks good, of course!
5. Bungalow Raspberry Bowl - This season, serve your favorite summertime salads in this beautiful and elegant crackle glaze bowl by Bungalow.
Looking for more summer décor ideas? Here's how you can incorporate blue into your décor.
In our book, napkins are a kitchen essential. They’re one of those décor items that has multiple uses even beyond the kitchen area. Napkins can also be used for special occasion table setting in a number of ways. We’re highlighting two of our most favorite ways to elegantly style napkins for your special events or [...]
This month we’re feeling the blues and we don’t mean that in a despondent way. We’re obsessed with the way blue hues can make a room and your mood feel calm and harmonious. We also love the way this classic color adds a cool effect to a rather warm design or color palette. Blues can [...]
Fancy cocktails are not a French thing. While the French like their apéritif, they like to keep it simple and there are a few staples that take them through the summer and outdoor dining season. Keeping it simple, they will serve with olives, nuts and some ‘charcuterie”. Santé! (Cheers in French) or Tchin-Tchin! (more informal). To [...]
Having a French husband, quiche is a bit of a dietary requirement in our house and, as the kids love it as well, I tend to make it a few times throughout the year.A freshly baked quiche, a green salad and a nice bottle of wine make one of the best relaxing meals to be [...]
It's officially outdoor dining season! Besides having fun and elegant backyard BBQ's and brunches, this is the time for picnics too. Putting together the perfect picnic basket shouldn't be difficult, even if you're going for a luxurious feel. To ensure you'll have everything you need for your fancy picnic this season (other than blankets, bug [...]
It's about that time of the year to show dad how much you love and, well, know him! While that should be everyday, there's something quite special about Father's Day! For many, shopping for dad may not be as easy as shopping for mom, but we've got you covered. To make your life easier below [...]
Q: I love decorating my vases with beautiful flower arrangements during the spring and summer seasons, but I can't get my flowers to last past a day. Any tips to save my blooms and keep my flowers alive longer?A: Using floral arrangements to decorate your home during the warmer months is a great way to [...]
During the summer season, everyone's looking to create the perfect outdoor oasis. Whether it’s finding the perfect patio furniture, creating gorgeous tablescapes for outdoor dinners, or making sure your garden has the prettiest blooms, there are a number of ways to make your outdoor space stand out. To help you on your quest to finding [...]
Nature, design, and the process behind the design are three things that motivates designer, Pernille Folcarelli to create her handmade original prints for her namesake company. “I love to be able to combine the things I really like”, she says. “I find that process very important.”For our second Designer Spotlight installment, we chatted with Folcarelli to learn [...]